Sorry, there is no upcomming events.
NVIT Programs are for:
- The inquisitive minded
- Students who have completed the senior secondary school exams or university / higher institution can attend NVIT.
- Continuous life learners
- People looking to acquire or upgrade their skills for the job market
- Adult students with day jobs looking to enhance themselves.
- Entrepreneurs looking to expand their horizon
- Upcoming Technology innovators and designers looking for a safe space to test out their ideas with industry experience guardianship and mentorship.
Our Admission Guidelines:
Are designed to ensure that you are well prepared to succeed at the New Vision Institute of Technology. If you’re interested in being an NVITer:
- A completed application forms
- High school diploma or its equivalent (WEAC, NECO, GCE, NATEB)
- Jamb applicate accepted regardless of score
- Application essay
- Two letters of reference
- Two photos
- Non-refundable $100 or its equivalent in Naira application fee
- Transfer students accepted after evaluation
- Skill acquisition and other years of professional experience accepted in lieu of educational qualification
Our program Prerequisite:
- Students coming in for the full-time programs 2 years without STEM foundation experience must attend a 1-year STEM Foundation program before going in for the 2 years specialized program
Career development, Advanced Technical Training & Pre-Professional, and professional programs.
New Vision Institute of Technology offers a complete array of career, technical, and pre-professional and professional courses to enhance the academic program of all students and career professionals. The school provides both weekdays and weekends programs. Students entering SSS 1 (with special permission) are eligible to apply for admission into the One year STEM Foundation program.
What you’ll get
- Access to unlimited real live hands-on projects with big Tech and your professors via the NVIT STEM curriculum design
- Case reviews, And regular video calls with your mentor
- Job Guarantee: You are guaranteed to land after a job after graduation, from one of our big tech partners via NVIT outsourcing connect©.
- Opportunity to earn as you study via NVIT outsourcing connect ©
- Flexibly paced: long term (1 to 2 years) and short-term training (3 months to 9 months)
- Certification prep & vouchers from our Tech Partners.
- Access to our Job Preparation Course. Opt into the Job Preparation Course and possible placements for unlimited, lifetime access to a career specialist to guide your job search
- Lifetime access to our curriculum Written by expert in the field. Free read‑only access to our other career‑change programs
- Active onsite and online student community. Find a study buddy through online and in-person meetups